About the Founder
About the Founder
Scott Danzig, a software engineer by trade, has been enthralled with the challenge of filmmaking for most of his life, and has been making short films since he moved to New York in 2010. He is the former organizer of the all-volunteer meetup.com based filmmaking group, Dark Kidney Films. He gained a great deal of experience, but aimed to take his filmmaking to the next level, working with those he feels best suited for bringing his vision into a reality.
Although he is very open-minded with experimentation, he is most inspired by the darker genre of films encompassing eerie worlds, lost spirits, and frightening situations.
- Tobias Beidermühle - Driver PA
- Christopher Bye - Assistant Camera
- Violetta D'Agata - Cinematographer
- Russ DiBello - Boom Operator
- Eric Perez - Sound Recordist
- Cybel Gonzalez - Art Director
- Gautam Kadian - Gaffer
- Michele Rice - Script Supervisor
- Eduard Ordonez - Key Grip
- Polina Bittau - Production Manager
- Rick Rosset - Assistant Director
- Mallory White - Makeup Artist
How to donate
How to Donate
Making short films is usually a profitless labor of love. If you believe in me, my crew, and those I've casted, and want to see my vision come to life, any small contribution ($10 is fine!) would be incredibly appreciated.
All donations can be paid via Paypal:
Also, if you have a lead on any grant that Sneaky Ghost Films may be eligible for, please send a link or details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to:
- Jacquie Howard
- The Brown Family
- Paul McCarthy
A short film now in pre-production, to be shot in April
Imagine a world engulfed in clinical depression. Julia, a rare exception, is rudely awakened to the horrors around her.